THE SCRAMBLER 1200 RANGE
The Scrambler 1200 is the ultimate combination of 1200cc Bonneville twin power, class-leading ‘state-of-the-art’ rider-focused technology, beautiful modern custom styling, and peerless original design DNA.
The result is the absolute benchmark in dual-purpose motorcycling: a range with category-defining capability, delivering everything required to take your riding fun to the most exciting level on the road as well as off it.
Scrambler 1200 XC
A genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling, the Scrambler 1200 XC delivers stunning modern capability for the road alongside everything you need to approach genuine off-road adventure riding with confidence and style.
Starting from ₩22,350,000
NEXT GENERATION SCRAMBLING
모든 면에서 최초이자 최고이며, 최대치의 흥분을 실현하는 모터사이클. 스크램블링을 새로운 진화의 단계로 이끌며 새로운 기준을 수립하는 트라이엄프 2019 스크램블러 1200의 두 신형 모델은 진정한 듀얼 퍼포즈 모터사이클에 대한 기대치를 한층 끌어올렸습니다. 업라이트 라이딩 포지션으로 도로 주행 시의 컨트롤과 쾌적함을 추구하는 라이더나 흙먼지를 가르며 빠르고 거칠고 짜릿하게 질주하는 라이딩을 추구하는 라이더 등 누구나 만족할 수 있게 설계되었습니다.
신형 스크램블러 1200으로 트라이엄프는 커스텀 클래식 모터사이클링에서 큰 진일보를 이루었습니다. 동급 최강의 성능, 장비, 기술 사양이 융합된 새로운 모터사이클은 도로에 구애받지 않고 활약할 수 있도록 설계, 제작되었습니다. 매끈한 업스타일 머플러, 벤치 시트, 업라이트 라이딩 포지션, 단호한 모양새가 어우러진 개성적인 스타일과 아이코닉한 실루엣도 매력적입니다.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
More than just a stunning modern classic for the road, more than just beautiful iconic looks, and more than just class-leading specification and performance, this is a genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling. The Scrambler 1200 XC is designed to deliver everything you need to approach any off-road challenge with poise, confidence and style.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XE
The Scrambler 1200 XE enjoys the ultimate premium scrambling specification. This is a motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-roading ability, with a commanding riding position and ergonomically optimised set-up that handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what the most focused adventure bike can do as well as, of course, full-on scrambling.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 200mm travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 200mm travel.
- Long travel aluminium swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit My Triumph connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two colour schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black, and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE SCRAMBLER XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 250mm travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 250mm travel
- Longer travel aluminium swingarm (579mm)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminium brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimised Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers and clamps.
- Gold coloured forks
- Two colour schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green, and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black