Triumph Thunderbird Storm 2011-2017
Sweeping lines, low seat and high handlebars, the Thunderbird Storm is a cruiser with astounding handling and performance, powered by a classic Triumph parallel twin. Aggressive and muscular, the uniqueness of this cruiser comes from its blacked out paint job, stylish twin headlights and an lusty chrome exhaust; the Thunderbird Storm stands out from the crowd.
The Triumph Thunderbird Storm was in production from 2011 to 2017.
The entire Triumph Thunderbird family range is torquey, yet the Thunderbird Storm takes power to another level as we squeezed 102cc more from the muscle-bound parallel twin engine so that it packs an even bigger punch. It’s still laid-back, but it's underpinned by serious power and the best handling bike in the class.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Thunderbird Storm from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers have a large stock of pre-owned, used bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale in our dealerships will have a known history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every test necessary.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget meaning that owning your dream bike is never out of reach.
- Part Exchange: We run a part-exchange system which can save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Thunderbird Storm Reviews and Recommendations
The muscular power of the Thunderbird Storm has impressed critics over the years, it is a cruiser that looks and performs amazingly well. The parallel twin engine provides enough torque for a fast and comfortable ride over long distances, whilst the bike structure has been ergonomically refined for great comfort whilst riding in style. Topspeed agrees,
“The unique style of the Triumph Thunderbird Storm is underlined by its tasty exhaust pipes and the twin headlights… the bike was also built with comfort in mind so you won’t have any complaints about the riding position, as you are met by a comfortable seat and an ergonomic handlebar.” – 2013
The overall blacked out paint finish, with bold chrome exhaust and distinctive twin headlights provide great coverage for night time cruising and has impressed many. Whilst the Thunderbird Storm may be stripped back, it doesn’t lose any quality that you will find across the Triumph Thunderbird range; the 1070cc engine at the heart of the Storm really does pack a punch.
“It has awesome performance, quality build and you can personalise it with more than 100 factory accessories” – MotorbikeWriter, 2015.
A bike with style, power and muscle, the Triumph Thunderbird Storm is a cruiser above the rest.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our "Triumph Approved" website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.