The Triumph Sprint GT motorcycle allows no room for compromise. Powered by the iconic Triumph three-cylinder engine, the Sprint GT is the perfect tourer to cover big miles at comfort. The distinguished large, colour coded, 31-litre panniers with additional top box space is a stylish, yet efficient addition to the tourer. With approximately 200 miles of travel without fuel stops, the Triumph Sprint GT motorcycle is at the forefront of adventure touring bikes.
The Triumph Sprint GT was in production at Triumph Motorcycles from 2010-2016 with model updates occurring in 2012 and 2014. Key updates during the production of the Triumph Sprint GT include:
- 2012 – New reflective headlights to ensure safety and luminous lighting
- 2014 – Fine honed ergonomics for optimum riding position and comfort. Built-in power socket
When you need to cover big miles at ease, Triumph tourers are loaded with luxurious yet sporty features; the Triumph Sprint GT gets you where you need to be. So, whether you choose motorways or mud tracks, twisty tarmac or bumpy town streets, Triumph’s range of adventure and touring motorcycles will match your passion for discovery. Demand the pace to run at the front with no compromises, choose to adventure with a Triumph.
Find out more information about our current range of Adventure & Touring bikes here.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Sprint GT from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers have a large stock of pre-owned, used bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale in our dealerships will have a known history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every test necessary.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget meaning that owning your dream bike is never out of reach.
- Part Exchange: We run a part-exchange system which can save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Sprint GT Motorcycle Reviews & Recommendations
Reviews of the 2010, 2012 and 2014 models of the Triumph Sprint GT motorcycle commend a gutsy 1050cc adept tourer that is sleek and comfortable with a generous 20 litre tank offering 200 miles of grand touring without a fuel stop. MCN were impressed by the first model in 2010,
“It is comfy for pillion and rider – good enough for Triumph’s claimed 200 miles between fuel stops – the engine is flexible and grunty, steering is agile but stable and it can carry a week’s worth of clothing with ease.” MCN, 2010.
But mileage isn’t the only thing that has captured reviewer attention; MCN readers enthusiastically admire the high speed stability of the Sprint GT whilst TopSpeed critics ogle the ‘spacious colour-coded panniers and top box’ which offer a combined capacity of 117 litres – enough for a tour's worth of clothes.
The final updates to the model in 2014, creating the Sprint GT impressed critics at TopSpeed,
“Packed with a comprehensive list of smart features that were designed to make your ride as enjoyable as it can be… So much more than just a traditional tourer, the Sprint GT is powered by Triumph proven, capable and punchy 1050cc triple, comes with sleek, attractive and original styling and offers sports bike performance with the comfort of a touring bike” – TopSpeed, 2014.
The Triumph Sprint GT combines iconic engineering with sleek styling to create the perfect tourer for the ride.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our "Triumph Approved" website.
For more information on our current range of new Adventure & Touring bikes click here.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.