Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle 2006-2016
The Triumph Scrambler motorcycle evokes the spirit of freedom and escape, carefree times when all you needed was a bike and somewhere to ride. Characterised by the combination of retro features with innovative versatility, the Triumph Scrambler is the perfect Modern Classic reminiscent of Steve McQueen’s desert sled.
The Triumph Scrambler launched in 2006 with updates occurring up to 2016.
Key updates during production of the Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle:
- 2007- Introduction of the black engine including covers.
- 2008 – Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection fuel system.
- 2009 onwards – Jet Black, Matt Khaki Green, Matt Grey colour options.
- 2014 – KYB suspension, Nissin 2- piston floating calliper brakes, new seat design.
In 2016, Triumph launched the all new Street Scrambler – with the refined, stripped-back character of the Street Twin and the iconic styling cues of the original Bonneville Scramblers. It’s a bike you will want to escape on time and again. Find out more information about our all-new Triumph Street Scrambler here.
The key benefits of buying your used Triumph Scrambler from one of our dealers are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers will have a large stock of pre-owned bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale will have a recorded history, rest assured we have ticked every box.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget.
- Part Exchange: Saving you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle Reviews & Recommendations
Over the years, the Triumph Scrambler has been well received by critics. From 2006, MCN’s praises claim that the Scrambler is the most ‘visually arresting’ of the retro range, nostalgically referring to Steve McQueen in the Great Escape. From the 2010 model, TopSpeed reviewers were impressed by the fuel injection system that was specifically designed to retain an iconic 60s look. The Triumph Scrambler not only looks the part, but performs well too. CycleWorld declares that, “the Scrambler will go where only bulldozers have gone before” distinguishing itself as a bike with “style, soul and character”.
“At a first glance, it sure looks like being destined for the road, but the all-surface tires and spoked wheels, the high mounted exhaust, smaller headlight and sporty forks all contribute to inspire the idea that there’s plenty more to this bike that it initially seemed like.” TopSpeed, 2010.
The Triumph Scrambler motorcycle is a stripped back, exhilarating definitive of Triumph Motorcycles; an exceptionally unlimited everyday bike standing tall among a collection of accomplish Modern Classics.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our "Triumph Approved" website.
NEW: Find more information about the all-new 2017 Triumph Street Scrambler here.
“Not only is the new Scrambler, smoother, easier to ride and more fun, it’s also a handsome and extremely well packaged machine with sweet finishing touches and clever attention to detail….Top job, Triumph.” – MCN, 2017.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.