Triumph Rocket III Touring Motorcycle 2008-2016
The Rocket III Touring uses torque-driven performance with its 2.3 litre, three-cylinder engine designed to be a thrill to ride, yet easy and unintimidating too, despite its thunderous roar. Imposing, aggressive, unique; a truly eye-catching motorcycle reminiscent of the hot-rods, the Rocket III touring is made for the long haul. Tall windscreen, saddlebag, backrest for pillion, and a low seat height of only 730mm; and a relaxed riding position with large footboards allow for the perfect tour.
The Rocket III Touring motorcycle was in production from 2008 with production updates occurring until 2015.
With sheer force of presence, the Rocket III family uses the world’s largest production engine to deliver an unbelievably stunning riding experience. As a premium cruising range, the Rocket III Tourer has been equipped accordingly and its signature twin headlights and advanced ABS make this a stunning bike with massive presence and control.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Rocket III Touring from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers have a large stock of pre-owned, used bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale in our dealerships will have a known history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every test necessary.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget meaning that owning your dream bike is never out of reach.
- Part Exchange: We run a part-exchange system which can save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Rocket III Touring Motorcycle Reviews & Recommendations
The imposingly impressive quality of the Triumph Rocket III Touring motorcycle has enthralled critics,
“A classic touring cruiser needs to exude the kind of attitude that tells everybody it means serious business. Any which way you look at it, the Triumph Rocket III Touring is all that and more” – TopSpeed, 2012.
The huge 3-cylinder engine delivers a smooth drive that is perfect for melting away the miles, yet easy to control on slower, more agile journeys. Stability along the ride is massively important, that’s why the cast aluminium alloy 25-spoke wheels are so important, holding steady over potholes with no hard shocks to the rider or pillion. With pillion in mind, the ergonomically designed seats with backrest for passenger makes long journeys pleasurable – with pulled forward handlebars and mid centred footboards for a better riding positon.
“The suspension is tuned for touring and provides sumptuous ride quality, while the low seat and centre of gravity make for easy handling. And it has the cornering ability of a bike half its size that lets you glide through the bends” – Wise Buyers,
Despite being a huge, striking touring motorcycle, the Rocket III Touring has critics' approval, handling like a much smaller bike with the power to match its size.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our Triumph Approved website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.