The Rocket III Roadster uses torque- driven performance with its 2.3 litre, three-cylinder engine designed to be a thrill to ride, yet easy and unintimidating too, despite its thunderous roar. The world’s largest production motorcycle engine is what makes the Rocket III family extraordinary, unique and legendary. Delivering a stunning riding experience, the capacity of the Rocket III Roadster is a massive 2249cc. As a premium motorcycle, it has been equipped appropriately to inspire respect from the moment you see it.
The Triumph Rocket III Roadster has been in production since 2010 with updates occurring until 2015.
With sheer force of presence, the Rocket III family uses the world’s largest production engine to deliver an unbelievably stunning riding experience. As a premium cruising range, the Rocket III Tourer and Roadster have been equipped accordingly. Signature twin headlights, advanced ABS; a bike with massive control.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Rocket III Roadster from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers have a large stock of pre-owned, used bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale in our dealerships will have a known history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every test necessary.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget meaning that owning your dream bike is never out of reach.
- Part Exchange: We run a part-exchange system which can save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Rocket III Roadster Motorcycle Reviews & Recommendations
It doesn’t get any bigger than the Rocket III Roadster – literally, it has the biggest production engine in the market. Finding its place in the market as the most powerful bike in the line-up, the Triumph Rocket III Roadster for the foreseeable future, stands unchallenged. Blacked out with chrome features, the classic twin headlights, deep seating, tall handlebars and enough room for pillion and rider to sit comfortably. No aspect of design has been left to chance,
“Blacked out. Blinged up. Streetfighting cruiser. Hard. The Rocket III Roadster is not normal, it is very, very extraordinary. No other motorcycle on the planet comes close to delivering the tree-pulling levels of torque that comes as standard with the turbine-like triple. Twist and go. Sounds great, stops great. Standard ABS. Classic streetfighter looks.” – TopSpeed, 2013.
With the Rocket III Roadster, you are getting unlimited power at top speeds of 137mph,
“The Rocket III Roadster is a totally unique kind of motorcycle with the most unmistakable presence on two wheels. A true one-off it defies convention and category. But one ride tells you that they are about surprising levels of agility and performance in a bike that can deliver an engaging ride every day. They just happen to do it with that pure classic cruiser style.” – Total Motorcycle, 2015.
The Rocket III Roadster is certainly a category defining motorcycle.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our Triumph Approved website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.