Triumph Daytona 675 Motorcycle 2006-2016
The Daytona is a bike with class defining power, performance and handling. A bike that will inspire total confidence, and it looks every bit as good; the Daytona 675 Range is characterised by its sporty design. A constantly evolving bike, the Daytona 675 range emerged agile and responsive – the best Supersports bike.
The Daytona 675 has been in production for a decade, with major updates occurring in 2013 and 2014 models:
- 2013 – All-new triple engine allows for a redesigned frame which is smaller, lighter and narrower making the 2013 Daytona 675 more agile and responsive. Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection provides more accurate fuelling.
- 2014 – New engine with shorter stroke measuring increases power to 128PS. Mass weight is 3lbs lighter due to a re-designed frame which causes no loss in strength.
Muscular, mean and aggressive – the Triumph approach to roadsters is simple, if it doesn’t enhance the power, handling, feel or sound of the bike, it doesn’t go on it. The Daytona 675 is an iconic bike on and off track, inspiring complete confidence. Triumph’s core handling principles of agility and stability are taken to extremes with the Daytona 675. Repeatedly evolved, the 2016 Daytona 675 epitomises its original; classic lines, agile handling, powerful engine, steering and braking power honed to perfection.
Find out more information about our current range of Roadster & Supersports bikes here.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Daytona 675 motorcycle from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers will have a large stock of pre-owned bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale will have a recorded history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every necessary test.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget.
- Part Exchange: Our part-exchange system can help save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Daytona 675 Motorcycle Reviews & Recommendations
Over the years, the Daytona 675 range has been commended by motorcycle enthusiasts. The Daytona 675 inspires confidence; its versatility proving to be great on road and track,
“The Triumph Daytona 675 is a breeze to ride day-in, day-out without working up a sweat. If you want to rip it up then the Triumph 675 will easily pump up your adrenaline – especially on track day.” – MCN, 2009.
Year on year, the improvements of the Daytona 675 model have not gone unnoticed; the complete engine, frame and features re-vamp in 2014 was received with impressed nods of approval,
“Apex after apex the new Daytona 675 inspires complete confidence. More power, lighter weight, and easier to ride, Triumph engineers ambition was simple: to create the most perfectly balanced motorcycle. An equal blend of torque, responsiveness, agility, poise and purpose. The result is a bike with class-defining power, performance and handling.” – TopSpeed, 2014
After a decade of production, the Daytona 675 still proves to be one of Triumph’s great Supersports motorcycles.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our Triumph Approved website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.